Friday, July 2, 2010

Epic Fail!

This is the reason why I never attempted to maintain a blog... I can't! Hahah. In my last post, my parting words were that I would be recollecting (supported by pictures) all the past birthdays that I've had. Lo and behold, the only thing I've done for it is to mentally recall my birthdays and possible visual accompaniments to go with it for the blog. Alas, I never got to post them (nor even search for those pictures I had in mind). So, what to do now? My birthday has come and gone and contrary to my belief a week before the actual day, it turned out a happy one indeed. Remember in my last post where I already had a plan on how to spend it? Well, it did as planned!


Aaaand! I actually got to purchase that limited edition watch. Woohoo! All is well and good. :)

I spent the very first minute of my birthday inside the movie house, excited on how Eclipse will be played out on film. (well, technically, I think the first minute was spent standing for the national anthem ;)) It ended around 2 am and unfortunately, Hooters was already closed (which would have been a perfect hangout place) so I just went home to get some rest. The afternoon of my birthday, I went back to the same mall I watched Eclipse at and simply strolled around (and by stroll, I mean I managed to shop AGAIN, darn it!). For some reason, I find some sadness in staying home for your birthday so for the simple reason of spending it outside, I did.


(This way to the celebrant =p) I found it cool that we were literally the only ones left parked at the building... It screamed photo op!


I decided (on a whim) to get a haircut and for the sake of documentation, this is the before shot.


And, this is the after shot. I personally believe I look younger post-haircut. I'm amazed with the wonders of what haircuts can do to modify your look. And in this case, it bought me a couple of years' youth :)

I'm happy I got to spend my birthday the way I did. After all, it was Eclipse's first day and did I mention, a special holiday? I hope 6 years from now, it will again be a special holiday :)

'Til then (oh, I'm not implying that the next blog I'll be posting will be 6 years from now =p),

Allison

2 comments:

  1. maybe the haircut did gave big changes to your look alli!! aside from slimming down talaga a! ;) belated uli! ang ganda ng gift mo sa sarili mo hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee :) Thank you! I'm super happy you noticed na may changes. Feel ko kasi wala kasi no one seems to comment on it. hahah! Thank you for the commentsss :) Movie date ulit soon!

    ReplyDelete