Monday, May 31, 2010

Newbie in town

First off, aloha!

For years now, I have been contemplating on regularly keeping an online blog which would serve as my venting instrument of whatever comes to mind, heart and soul; I never got to actually follow through. A friend whom I reconnected with (after months of not seeing each other!) actually influenced me (unconsciously on her part) to get on with creating mine.

The past months have been a serious whirlwind for me. From serious ups and downs (mostly downs), I have kept the boat afloat. I don't know how I got through those sucky moments but I did. Last Saturday, turned my sucky feeling into a complete opposite. I guess you could blame it on the fact that I got to see some of my friends again. It's been quite a while since I last saw them.



Another reason for my trigger happy mode is that I finally got to purchase my dream laptop! After many thoughtful considerations, second thoughts and financial analysis, I finallyFINALLYfinally purchased it. Woohoo!


(I look like a kid who got her much awaited gift from Santa! Hahahah!)

I was such in a rush the day I met my friends, which is the same day I got Cali (yes, I name my gadgets) that I wasn't able to spend much time exploring Photo Booth with them. :( This just calls for another session of pure camwhoring, PB style :)

When I got home that day, I literally just changed clothes and went off to explore my new toy. I got so engrossed with it that I actually didn't sleep! Before I knew it, the sun already rose and an hour or two after, I was already being summoned for breakfast. I just got to sleep at around 11am! After taking a nap (would a 3-hour snooze be considered a nap?), I resumed to exploring Cali and FB-ing. In this day and age, I don't think anyone would get by without checking their FB accounts! =p

So what point am I getting at after all this blabbing? After quite some time, I am happy. Happy because I got to see my friends. Happy because I actually made one dream of mine a reality. It really feels different when a thing you've wanted so bad eventually becomes yours because of your own doing. :)

So let me end this by posting more pictures from THE epic day that turned my life around. :)











2 comments:

  1. I like this alli! :) Glad to make you happy, it was actually a fun day kahit short lang :) :) See you sooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's this for a late reaction? Hahah! Good thing you mentioned earlier that you left a comment! I haven't visited this site for quite some time =p Hangouts with you will always be part of my ups :)

    Oh, how'd you add the a la FB "like" thing? I'm so new to this, I kinda find it complicated :)

    ReplyDelete